Next week, Hotel Football are running a week-long Summer Football Camp on their indoor rooftop football pitch, Heaven.
Positioned right next door to Old Trafford and with views of both the stadium and the wonderful city itself, Heaven is the perfect place for children aged 7-12 to try out new skills or fine tune some old favourites.
Yesterday we were invited down to Hotel Football to hear all about the new Summer Football Camp and the boys were able to take part in an hour long taster session. They were thrilled to discover that Phil Neville was going to be their coach for this one-off launch session and got stuck straight in. They made some new friends and caught up with some children they know already, and had an all round great time.
My boys’ session was just an hour long, but if your child signs up to attend for a full day or week they will be well looked after by the Hotel Football team from 8.30am until 5pm. Within that time they will enjoy:
- Arrival breakfast for the children – consisting of fresh juices, cereals, fresh fruit and pastries
- Two qualified FA coaches who will conduct a range of activities, skills and drills throughout the day
- Two course lunch at Cafe Football Old Trafford from the children’s menu
- Cafe Football sticker album and sticker starter pack
- Awards certificate per day & medals for 5 day attendees
The Summer Football Camp itself runs from 30th July until 3rd August and is priced at £40 per day, or £150 for the full five days, offering a 25% discount for those booking the whole week.
If you book using discount code BLOG218 though you’ll receive a further 20% off, taking the weekly total down to £120 per child. Considering they’ll be having breakfast and lunch there too, it’s not bad value at all.